1069 calories

I was happily munching on some fruit chips (banana, jackfruit, taro, pumpkin, pineapple) from Laos and of course I had to read the nutritional facts (I always read those) on the back of the package.

1069 calories per serving. 1 serving = 200 grams.The entire bag of chips weigh 200 grams. At this point I had to inform my colleagues who were all unruffled by this and I'm just like WHY IS IT SO HIGH IN CALORIES OH GOD. Usually I try not to count calories because it's not useful to me but I am trying not to overeat so I read it and calculate but for snacks only. Er.

But anyway I got to thinking; in the grand scheme of things (whatever it is), will anything matter? If nothing matters in the future then why does it matter now?

And so I continued eating the chips.

And I'll try not to finish all 200 grams of it if only to make myself feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

2017