Back from Three Gorges Cruise

HELLO I AM BACK FROM THE YANGTZE RIVER!!!

Loved the weather, food was okay, loved the toilet, bed was okay, the trip was okay. When I studied about the Three Gorges it was still under construction. And seeing it was just "...meh..." It's damn huge and it looks pretty. But I think of the consquences to building the dam and I don't want to think anymore la.

SO GLAD TO BE BACK IN THE DORMS WITH INTERNET!!! Sian so dependent on the internet it's scary. I need to start doing work sian ji pua. I'M SO HUNGRY NOW!!!

ANYWAY THE PARCEL JIA SENT HAS ARRIVED!!! But I need to wait until tomorrow to collect it because the post office is closed already. :(

Morning need to wake up early to collect the parcel. ^_^ Okay just got off the phone with Jia I SHALL GO BATHE NOW!!!!!!! Have I mentioned that it's freezing!?!??! Makes me feel like not bathing sia CUZ I DON'T WANT TO REMOVE MY CLOTHES! IT'S COLD :( LEMME KEEP THEM ON.

And then all my girlfriend will tweet about is how dirty, unhygienic and smelly I am fml. -_-

WEBDEE AFTER BATHING!!!!!!!!!!! YES. OKAY. I DON'T WANNA MOVE LA I'M SO LAZY :(

K SOME RANDOM PHOTOS









MISS THE CRUISE TOILET



MY ROOMMATE..........


PINK POND WTF




OUR LOVELY ROOM ^_^




SO CUTE THE COOKIES!!! VERY NICE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes