Lunar New Year

Happy Lunar New Year! :D

Any event that brings people together to eat and drink and gamble and have fun, I like. Nevermind the awkward meaningless conversations with people you only see once a year. Just eat pineapple tarts and bakwa and HUAT. Speaking of pineapple tarts and bakwa my house this year has NEITHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! WHAT THE FISH (new year don't swear). That's it I'm gonna make some pineapple tarts when the shops open. I NEED SOME PINEAPPLE TARTS NOW.

I'm very sad I forgot to renew my passport this year...Gonna miss out on my grandmother's cooking and the fireworks MEHHHHHHHHHH stupid stupid stupid. But it's okay I will visit when my passport is done. Eat all the food!!! Buy my grandparents food!!!

WOW JUST GOT INFORMED THAT OUR M:IDEA PAY IS IN. THIS IS SURREAL!!!! It's been almost a year by the way. I guess this year I never fan tai sui!!! Please let me continue living in peace this year without money problems. Thank you.

If it's not too much to ask I'd also like to stop puking after drinking wtf 2nd time in 2 months not pleasant ah.

I actually have no feel to blog but I said I'd put up a birthday wishlist to make people's lives easier. My mother say I must tok everyone back on my 21st birthday hahaha 友情哪里可以这样算的!!!

Wishlist:

  • Crockery from IKEA (basically all the lovely sets of plates + bowls, and cups)
  • Royce Nama Chocolate (Bitter)
  • Vouchers (NTUC, Cotton On, H&M, Forever 21)
  • Innisfree Capsule Masks (Tea Tree!!!)
  • Ceramic/Marble-coated sauce pan
  • Computer/Portable Speakers
  • Cards

I honestly wanted to get a PS Vita last year...but the feeling went away. I hope it doesn't come back. Jak & Daxter you are missed dearly, I will play you again ONE DAY. That's it for now I think. 2014 has been coming along nicely. Three of my dearest friends (Yanhong, James, Gwee) have turned 21 and I have been attending birthday parties non-stop. Happening siala.

Gonna stuff some photos here to make this post look nicer:

From Livia's instagram: Yanhong's birthday! :D
(already blogged in previous post)

James's surprise 21st lovingly planned by Jingyi


Gwee's 21st which was a helluva party, man.


Have a good weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes