Money money money

Something about the last quarter of the year makes me spend a lot of money...
  • Staycation
  • Bought a new laptop for work (MBP 2015 upgraded all specs thank you very much job security)
  • Bought The Sims game because IT WAS ON SALE AND FINALLY I HAVE A MACHINE (see above) TO PLAY IT ON!!!!
  • Switched ISP to ViewQuest and choosing to pay the bill annually because I friggin' can?! And also got 5% discount.
  • Buying more Lush stuff I don't need :(
  • Doing my nails
  • Shopping for clothes even though I didn't need to
  • Drinking a lot of Starbucks because I'm basic af rn and they KEEP HAVING 1 FOR 1 DEALS
  • Feeding my gudetama addiction sigh I don't even want to talk about this I can't believe myself
  • Stupid phone bill that exploded because of stupid fucking time zones. 
    • Bought a data plan that was supposed to start on 9 Nov (for example. I don't remember the dates) because I went to Batam and Bali with my family, but I was already in Batam on 8 Nov night. My phone hadn't updated the time zone yet because it was still on airplane mode. So at SG time, 9 Nov midnight, I turned on my data. And saw the time switch to Indo time, 8 Nov 11pm. 
    • Seriously wtf.
    • Following month my phone bill was $100+ lor for that 5 minutes of dumbfuckery that is overpriced overseas data usage.
  • New speakers from miniso because I wanted a cheap wireless speaker. It's not bad but the battery dies way too fast.
Seriously man I skipped dyeing my hair and buying contact lenses and planning for any overseas trips for all these very useful shit. MONEY MANAGEMENT YALL. And also sacrifice. Much sacrifice. But anyway whatever I spend on makes me happy (except my phone bill, fuck u singtel) so that's that may 2017 be a huat year please tolong.

Did not prepare any Christmas presents this year but I received gifts hashtag blessed hashtag santa claus is always coming to town if you know what I mean ho ho ho.

Ok bye gonna play The Sims in case today ends up being the ONLY day I ever play it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

2017