Young and wild and free

ALL PHOTOS POST OF ME MYSELF AND I HAHAHAHAHAHA doubt they're in chronological order. 




Actually that's quite scary like a baby zombie running towards you in the dark. So [REC] lol.


THAT'S THE OLD CLEMENTI EVERYBODY!!!!!!! 
Was standing where Clementi Mall is right now.


The cousins + bro + me

 Bro + Dad + me

Bung SK!!!!!!!


Sian have that face since young hahaha more coming ahead.


I WAS A KAMPUNG KID YO!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEDING MY CHICKENS LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. IT WAS MY FAVOURITE JOB HAHAHA.

And here we are sorting god knows what out. I rmb how it smells like but I have no fucking idea what it was. Tastes good too.

WHADDAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

DERPING SINCE 1995


My tricycle with the wang wang stickers!!!!!!!

Still derping my way up

Don't know what the fuck happened but I turned into this sian.

SIGH I MISS BEING YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dresses were pretty and I probably only worried about when it is time to eat and shit and bathe and sleep. THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!!!! And I'm never getting them back sob. I love looking through old photos. *_* Go look at your old photos and share them!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes