July is ending wtf

Hi yet another week has passed! I feel like death because I have not been getting enough sleep and I feel like stabbing myself for not doing work and blogging but I need to blog!!! I don't want to forget!!!

What I have been up to: Meeting deadlines and killing myself by volunteering to do work and eating!!!

So glad I got most of my presentations over!!! Now all left with the final assignments and that's it for my schooling life in Ngee Ann.

Mopey Mondays not worth mentioning.......and Tuesdays! Lecture days are always good because of food and Converse Gang and the rest of the girls hahahaa.

Weilin bought Twelve Cupcakes for us ♥♥♥ AND SHE BOUGHT LYCHEE MARTINI SPECIALLY FOR ME :') Because I was craving for lychee martini wtf I r alcoholic.


Noms noms love this.

Dinner before Preschi presentation~

Wednesday was our last tutorial with Mr Ashraf. And also here's Brandon poshin' it up lolol.


Rare class photo wtf.

After school was Nakhon with Livia, Gen and Isaac!!!!!!!!!!!



FINALLY AT THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE OMG FOOOOOOOOOOD.

Kangkong NOM NOM NOM

Tom Yam Prawn - Thick Base.
Didn't like this at all omg but Livia said it's nice~

VERY GOOD PANDAN FRIED CHICKEN *_*

Digging in

Gen's vegetarian phad thai. HEN HAO CHI.

My favourite was green curry because I had a craving and this one was super thick and coconutty!!! I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED IT.

Okay la quite little food leh we ordered more pandan chicken hehe.

Alight after the bus stop with floating chairs to get to Nakhon.

 HORLICKS CRUNCH MCFLURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this shit but now I'm a bit sick of it nuuuuuu. 

Thurs was supposed to be a baking day with Kiat but she had some last minute dinner so we rescheduled. Here's some Lao Ban because I was at Raffles Place earlier that day to sell my Applecare and saw a Lao Ban stall with no queue so bought some for Kiat and Livia. Livia overslept and wasn't at FFT SO NO TAUHUAY FOR HER.


Waiting for Kiat to rebond her hair. Then had lunch at Kim Dae Mun :D!!!

Ate at Ion. Meh food. The katsudon was okay.





Thursday was Vivo. Allowed myself Starbuck's egg white wrap :')

Best wrap in the world.

Also had dessert. It was okay. I need good food. I am deprived of really good food.

Tauhuay + Black Sesame Paste.

Lolol tiny durian puff.

Ooo Saturday. Cooked dinner. Mapo tofu and terriyaki pork chops. Not too shabby for first time :D Also stayed up that day to finish a lot of work. Which is why I feel like death. but no regrets.



Sunday was so dreary omg dragged myself everywhere. Didn't help that there was a cancelled meeting I turned up for -_- Isok though I had a week's worth of exercise walking everywhere and sweating balls.

Luckily I had curry chicken that my mom cooked the previous day, for breakfast :)

Made my way to Whampoa to get tauhuay after finding out there was no meeting. It's like Whampoa Tauhuay is the go to place when the stuff I have gets cancelled. 

Trudged around town before going to work. Luckily it was only a 4 hour shift so I survived! Livia and Hakim dropped by as well. ANNYEONG CHINGUS!!!

I can't wait to submit every single fucking assignment. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes