Bento making

It is really difficult to make bento. I suck at food presentation. And rice cooking. Shall cook more and improve!!! I must bake more to improve as well!!! Can't stand how my baked stuff always ends up tasting like nian gao wtf.

Anyway here's my attempt at being artsy fartsy.

Note to self: need more sugar, do not over mix (max 4 folds)

The rice was too damp ;( 

Completed bento: Hard boiled egg, onigiri, baked terriyaki chicken filet

More onigiri~

Green tea muffins

Had such a lovely Saturday with my Council friends Kiat, Kuan, Karine, Lynn, Jingyi and James who just came back from L.A. Had zichar at Lau Pa Sat followed by a talking/phototaking session at Wendy's. Looking forward to the next outing!!!

Boohoo school is starting which means the school will be flooded sigh :( The thought of squeezing and sharing space with everyone else is just.....ugh. Time to hide in the office forever lol. Oh well the thought of being able to meet up with everyone I love makes me insanely happy. :)

DTE tomorrow for Taken 2 (free tix woohoo!!!) and schtuffs~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes