July 1


Staying up to do work because I'm afraid I'll oversleep x_x

My plans for the day were completely changed hehe I worked till 6pm and stared at my eyebrows in the mirror, decided they were too unruly for my liking and called the eyebrow place to check if they have any empty slots and YES 7.30pm booked by me! :) 

On the way to AMK (where I go to to thread my brows) Kiat texted me asking if I had any plans for the night because she got pang seh by this douche called Dennis Aw Shao Ji. Anw I said yes I was going to bake (her weakness) as soon as I finish threading my brows SO WE ENDED UP MEETING AT 9PM TO BAKE. Luckily Red Man/Phoon Huat was still open so we managed to get all the ingredients needed. ^_^

Fun fun fun hanging out with Kiat on impromptu baking dates~ looking forward to the next one already!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes