If I had Instagram...


o hello I am bored at work and the wall is super reflective

My last packet of Kang Shi Fu which I happily dug out from the drawers only to find out that it's expired. T___________T NOOOOOOOOOO.

Lucky got other instant noodles + my dumplings/wanton


Some ice-cream that is not solero but tastes good

Mandatory medlaw snacks.

Milk from 7-11!!! Tastes alright.

Jap curry chicken with baked pasta

Photoshoot for Condes class featuring Amira's Hart!

Impromptu decision to head to Food For Thought after Condes (damn it shouldn't have eaten the stupid curry pasta it didn't even taste like jap curry!!!!!!) with Livia, Rachel and Yanhong (who joined us very much later hahaha). Oh I've missed eating at Food For Thought! Anyway we then headed to Fullhouse for drinks because there was some promotion going on and we're alcoholics.







My phone died while the person was giving us a tour around the place wtf so no photos. The whole place is super pretty!!! And I love the dining concept. Definitely going back to the VIP room for parties ;) Overall it was a greaaaaaaat night spent.

Breakfast of chao sng mashed potatos and sauteed mushrooms. Mushrooms were good. Mashed potato...........Never ever add milk/mayo into your mashed potato and leave it overnight. Never again.


Anyway no I do not have instagram because I am using a BB. I'm done with my magazine teehee but not very pleased with it....... oh well.

Aerospace worksheet + WISP and I can go to bed and it'll be Friday~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes