Updates from here and there


Getting lazier and lazier by the day to update my blog how the fuck did I post every day last time -_-

Feb 28 I got sick halfway through work (either food poisoning or stomach flu but probably stomach flu) but thankfully my fever went away. I haven't felt that horrible in damn long (HFMD was close) and I had diarrhea every 5 minutes until MY ASSHOLE HURT AND MY LEGS BECAME JELLY knnbccb and it was Feb 29 which means all my coupons were gonna expire!!!! And anyway I felt a lot better (diarrhea every 2 hours) so we headed out to eat Nandos and watch a movie.


Can't remember the name of this drink but it was made of pomegranate and fizzy stuff and it tasted good! :D

Whole chicken!!!!!!!! In mild sauce cuz I don't want to shit fire.

Wedgessss

Paid $5.75 for the entire meal thanks to the two coupons for the whole chicken and wedges won from the voting game on Facebook! It was a super satisfying meal nom nom nom. Went to watch Ghost Rider 2 afterwards. It was funny and somehow made me feel like I was watching a kids' show wtf. Too funny until it didn't feel like a proper movie. Wanted to watch This Means War BUT the person said my birthday voucher could only be used for movies that are two weeks old or something??? Meh.

Spent the following days recuperating by lazing in bed finishing Friends and starting on DH2. I think that's the longest period I ever spent at home this year lol. Btw I hate the layout of my bedroom and all the cupboards HATE but I'm too lazy to do anything about it I am waiting for Maggie to design my room when I turn 21 HAHAHA

Headed to Kko Kko Nara with Livia, Rachel and Manjun on March 4 (Sunday) to eat Korean fried chicken and mini o-deng bar which had a really good soup but could use better and less dubious ingredients.

$35 MINI O-DENG BAR ^_^


Taking photos of people taking photos of food

1/2 sweet and spicy fried chicken! $15 if I didn't remember wrongly.

Always a table full of food :)

 
Went to Oakham Market which was crowded (we had to queue up to go in) and disappointing :( So we hit Chinatown LOL shit man we really lost our camwhoring touch wtf


It was really hot so we had some coconuts ^_^ Sadly it wasn't very cold but it's the company that matters! Thank you Manjunnie for the coconuts!!!
Btw the coconuts were goddamn heavy the man helped carry the tray over.

It was a good day spent with the girls!!! :)

Anyway there was this company event which happens every 2/3/4/5/6 months or something la and this time's event was clubbing + drinking at Butter Factory on March 7 (Wed). It is a terrible idea to go clubbing. The flashing lights, the crowd, the deafening music and the cab fare home are so terrible. In fact it was so terrible I'd rather hang out in the smoking room because 1) there are seats 2) it wasn't crowded 3) it was warmer than outside. Everything is terrible but the free drinks LOL #cheapo #alcoholic #yayladiesnight

It's raining and it's 3.52am!!! Almost perfect for sleeping. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes