Right next to you

Been a super long time since I last ton. Cb I feel damn weak and old now my back aches my knees hurt and my feet keeps going numb. Doesn't help that I feel like shitting omg. I'm gonna concuss on the bus later the tour guide better keep her mouth shut for the entire 5 hour journey.

I was born to sleep T_T

Okay yes I'm not done packing. I need to pack one more bra, charger, laptop, phone charger, camera bag, remember to bring food, shades, wallet and I think that's about it. I'm packing for a 3D2N cruise along the Yangtze River if anyone is wondering.

Hoping for the best and expecting the worst. I think this Wuhan trip has taught me that. The weather finally got cooler again! :D Finally!!!

Erm no new updates in Wuhan except we found new places to eat at! STREET FOOD IS AWESOME. Classes ~meh~ as usual. OH RIGHT got my results today and it is the shittiest gpa I've ever seen haha I am damn jialat everyone's GPA is improving and mine is dropping as the sems pass. Time to buck up for next sem!!!

I've about planned my work schedule already. I think I can go back to being a (special) full-timer at Gong Cha. MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes