I need a financial consultant

I've spent 3049 yuan in China and it's only been 13 days (14 counting today). :(

950: Topping up my phone
738: Taobao (bought polaroid + 4 packs of film)
1361: Food + Shopping (WHAT THE FUCK DID I SPEND ON)
301: What I am left with

.........................

Yeah in my opinion the most ridiculous amount was on topping up my card.

And ya Taobao LOL but I got a polaroid + 4 packets of cartoon films so I'm not complaining ^_^

So far I've bought a knitted top (75 yuan), fake vans (49 yuan), shades, (25 yuan), umbrella (39 yuan), dyed my hair (199 yuan), a pair of fake converse (50 yuan), socks (5 for 10 yuan), souvenirs for my parents (40 yuan), a bag for my brother (49 yuan), a bag (29 yuan), two shirts (188 yuan), another pair of fake converse (50 yuan) for Jia. Errr that's all I remember at the moment.

The food is damn cheap and good. I may pay Singapore price but the amount I get is soooooooooo much more. :) I'm gonna become fatter yay!!!!

Breaking news: I jumped on my bed for 5 minutes straight to soften it!!! AND YEAH IT'S MUCH SOFTER THAN LIVIA'S ONE NOW MUAHAHA. I also did crunches and sit-ups (like 10 LOL) and ran back to school with Livia cuz she was having a stomachache. We went in and out of school like 3 times haha SO MUCH EXERCISING DONE TODAY!!! Supposed to play basketball in the morning but guess what everyone woke up past 12pm????? Really damn lepak.

Plus the cb weather suddenly turned hot again. :(((

Okay byebye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes