Greetings from China!

The new blogger interface looks so good. Yummers. :D

Anyway, thanks to the NP Student VPN I'm able to access Blogger, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. But the connection is rather slow so Youtube is out of the question. It feels good to be able to tweet after a week of hiatus. Lol.

Wuhan gets lovelier everyday.

The first night we arrived I was so T_T at the place because we had to lug our luggage up 3 stories at 12am after several hours of travelling. And my period arrived. And the place was dirty as hell. And our toilet had no light. And there was a leaking pipe that would drip water on you every few seconds as you pee/poop. And there was not internet. And I couldn't sms because I apparently don't have auto-roam wtf Singtel.

My roomie is Livia Chua! :) We tidied up the room (swept a lot of cigarette butts away and stuck photos) and got ready for bed.



Tada the cigarette butts!

We both woke up with fantastic bites the following morning. Livia's one on top (she got bitten on her freaking eye too) mine below.



Headed out for lunch, then to settle our SIM cards and grocery shopping because we had no shower gel nor toilet paper nor ways of communication. Internet was supposed to be up but the lan cable wasn't Mac compatible blah blah Mr Huang recently got a wireless router and internet was up yesterday! :) MCM students actually survived 7 days without proper internet.

(Alternating between doing my work and blogging. Bettter finish my work first -.-)

OKAY YAY DONE. Turns out my IS is due tomorrow whoopee doo. Anyway I'm finished already. Pfft.

Right that was day 1 + 2. Day 3 was spent shopping at Guang Gu! :) The shop owners all thought we were from Korea/Thailand so they jacked up the price by quite a bit. Nb. Anw there really are no rules in Wuhan one sia you just walk up to a cab, open the door and get on WHILE IT IS MOVING. Yeah cabbing is damn cheap. $1+ per person.

The shopping here is super good btw! Lots of blogshoppy stuff at about 1/2 the price or cheaper!!! But have to bargain and dig. They have a lot of knitwear. I didn't buy a lot of things cuz they're not very me... plus I blew a lot of money on my prepaid card. Heh.

Day 4 + 5 were spent at some Lulin place. We went water rafting (fun), trekking at Beauty Valley (boring...) and the next day we went sightseeing (sleep-inducing) AND THERE WERE FUCKING BEES EVERYWHERE. Do not like insects :'( The best thing about this weekend was the rafting and the toilet (no toilet bowl but very clean and spacious) at the hotel. Did I mention there are like no toilet bowls at all? I've been squatting a lot I think my ankles are getting damn strong.

Spot the Japanese dude amongst the Chinese dudes.

Day 6: Monday we had lessons. It was super short. And easy. Decided to head out to Guang Gu in a big group haha. Everyone got loot! WE DYED OUR HAIR ^_^

The photo colours not accurate one pui. Anw just keep looking at the photos until you get used to it la lol. Weilin's flaming red, Livia's ash blonde and I'm supposed to be violet but the stylist added too much red so it looks maroon. Oh well.




Day 7: Studied at the school library. (Really damn tired at this point of time so I'm just gonna use short and disjointed sentences) It's like half constructed... but very new... but nothing is working. Like the escalators. Anw I spent the entire afternoon on eBuddy. Lol.

I asked Jia to be my girlfriend that day ^____________^ I'm pretty I got something wrong there la cannot remember dates for nuts. BUT I REMEMBER SEPTEMBER 6!

Day 8: Wednesday, another web dee lesson. This time it was more hardcore but we still ended early (around 3.44pm) so we headed to Walmart at a shopping mall that looked promising. BUT IT WAS A BIG FAT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only two levels were open and it was so fucking small and none of the shops we wanted to go to was open. Cb. Haven't open don't put the sign there la!!!!!!!! Cheat our feelings. Pfft.



Decided to head to Guang Gu for dinner and light shopping. And ended up getting even more bargains. Wtf haha impromptu ftw!!!

Day 9: Thursday. Wah quite terribly boring. Went to some musuem (wtf) to see the tomb and remnants of some king who died in 2000 A.D. Ancient shit. THERE WERE NO BODIES. :( I WANNA SEE SKELETONS AND SCARY SHIT.






Headed to some really scenic park at the East Lake and walked half a round or so and took photos. Yeah.................. the most noticable bit about the place was that Mao Ze Dong visited it before.


Headed to a nice little awesome food street for lunch!!!



Then went to Yellow Crane Tower. I honestly don't know why it's a tourist attraction wtf. It's not even the original building T_T Anyway the view was good weather was good. Went to Jiang Han after that. Meh. Guang Gu is the bomb.


Friday: Library again to do work AND HALFWAY (actually after lunch at the expensive library cafe) we were told there was wifi in our dorms so I rushed back to try it WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA happiest day in Wuhan, confirm. Got so distracted uploading photos, updating twitter etc etc OMG IT FEELS GOOD TO TUMBLR!!!!!!! But still managed to do some work la. Hehe.

Had multiple skype conversations with Jia :) Replied her emails and stuff. FEELS DAMN GOOD TO BE ONLINE OMG REALLYYY. LIKE REALLY.

Saturday: I rolled around in bed. Skyped, went out for KFC for lunch, explored the area around school, skyped, did work, skyped, tweeted, went out for late dinner around the school. The school has like a daily night market with super cheap food ^_^ Discovered NON-DILUTED MILK TEA!!! Woohoo. Skyped somemore with Jia haha.

Okay I'm gonna transform into a nauseating piece of cheese now bye everyone Jia you may continue reading.
You just instantly click with someone.
And you just like them all of a sudden for no real reason.
And somehow everything about them is instantly wonderful - even just the way they breathe.
When this happens you make yourself do crazy things just to see them again.
You’ll pass up on things you really wanted to do just for the opportunity to see them again.
Sometimes you can just tell someone is worth it, and if you don’t do everything in your power to reach out for them - you’re just wasting your time.

Okay ya I think I'm finally done blogging I'm going shopping tomorrow. Goodnight from Wuhan!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days of korea final part

Thanks

Changes